VET in Schools
Commence your journey to a career and/or earn valuable QCE points
The College of Health and Fitness works in partnership with many Queensland schools to provide an opportunity for students to undertake their Certificate III in Fitness or Certificate III in Business (and in some cases their Certificate IV in Fitness or Certificate IV in Business). In some cases students complete their course at school, in others students attend face to face classes at our College locations.
By undertaking study at high school you will not only gain specific skills for a career in Fitness or Business, but also more generic skills in communication, problem solving and occupational health and safety which you’ll need wherever you start your career.
For those looking to make Fitness their career, your College of Health and Fitness course will ensure you graduate with an industry-recognised qualification which will make you instantly employable in the Fitness industry. Our national and international links with many major industry employers will help provide exciting opportunities for you to pursue.
The College of Health and Fitness provides Fitness students with access to commercial fitness workplaces where you get to experience what really happens and what prospective employers really want.
For those looking to make a career in Business, your College of Health and Fitness course will ensure you graduate with an industry-recognised qualification which will open many doors for you in business.
Students can complete a VET in Schools qualification with the College of Health and Fitness as part of their school studies through the School or by attending face to face classes at the College. We run full time school holiday classes most school holiday’s and can work with students to arrange at other times as well.
- By studying at the College of Health and Fitness you can be guaranteed that you will:
- Access expert training and support to help you complete your studies
- Receive training that you can use as credit towards your Senior School Certificate
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification that will be valued by prospective employers
- Be able to access fully operational commercial Fitness Centres (Campus based Fitness students) to prepare you for your future career.