Certificate III in Business (BSB30115)
The Certificate III in Business qualification offered by the College of Health and Fitness is designed to provide an entry level qualification for people working in a general clerical or customer service role in the public or private sector.
The course is available through an on-line learning platform with access to teacher or tutorial support available.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of competencies in a varied work context using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Customer Service Adviser
- Data Entry Operator
- General Clerk
- Payroll Officer
- Word Processing Operator
BSB30115 Certificate III in Business Units of Competency
- BSBWHS302A Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBITU304A Produce spreadsheets
- BSBFIA302A Process payroll
- BSBITU307A Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBITU309A Produce desktop published documents
- BSBCUS301B Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBADM307B Organise schedules
- BSBITU305A Conduct online transactions
- BSBITU306A Design and produce business documents
- BSBPRO301A Recommend products and services
- BSBWOR301B Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301A Write simple documents